Parking Permit LabelsFace adhesive parking permit stickers are sold in five different number sets, and sequential numbering runs up to 200. These durable polyester parking permit stickers are designed to be applied to the inside of a glass window and come with a slitted detachable liner for easy peel-and-stick application.
Parking Permit Label Construction:
These clear labels have the information reverse printed. Face adhesive labels have the adhesive on the printed side, allowing you to apply the label to the inside of the window or glass door and view it from the outside. These labels are screen printed and provided with a detachable portion (liner), which is slitted in the middle to make it easy to peel and apply.
- Face adhesive labels are manufactured with Clear Polyester.
- Labels are furnished with split backing (liner) for easy application.
- Peel off the backing and apply the decal to the glass.
- Polyester offers superior chemical, abrasion and temperature resistance to standard vinyl labels, image is screen printed using UV inks.
- Aggressive solvent based acrylic adhesive with excellent adhesion properties on a broad base of application substrates such as Stainless Steel, Acrylic, Glass, Coated Metals and Plastics.
- These labels have been designed for the following application: glass doors & windows.
- Printed image will resist fading and mild chemicals.
Parking Permits Description:
- Size of parking permit label is: 2 x 2”
- Parking permit labels are available with sequential numbering.
- Numbered labels are sold in sets of 25: 1 thru 25 / 26 thru 50 / 51 thru 75 / 76 thru 100 / 101 thru 125 / 126 thru 150 / 151 thru 175 / 176 thru 200.