Frequently Purchased Together
Chain Link Fence Brackets
These chain link fence brackets are an affordable solution for non-tamper resistant sign mounting on 1″ and 2″ chain link fencing. These brackets can accommodate signs of any size with ⅜″ mounting holes.
Tools required for installation:
- Slotted screwdriver or ½″ socket and ratchet wrench.
- Remove the bolt from the bracket if necessary.
- Take the bracket and hold it on the inside of the chain link fence.
- Grab your sign and place it so the mounting hole is lined up with the hole of the bracket.
- Holding both the sign and bracket in place, hand tighten the bolt into the bracket.
- Use a slotted screwdriver or socket to finish tightening the bolt.
- Repeat steps for the bottom mounting hole of the sign.