Bilingual Caution Do Not Enter Tape
- Item #
- Bilingual (English/Spanish). Also available in English.
This Bilingual Caution Do Not Enter Tape uses effective messages for workplace and compliance concerns. A Bilingual Caution Do Not Enter Tape is a useful tool to help protect the health and safety of others, but is not a substitute for required protective measures for eliminating or reducing hazards.
Frequently Purchased Together
- Our Barricade Tapes meet OSHA 1910.144 for marking physical hazards.
- The tape is a lightweight, economical, reusable polyethylene.
- A continuous repeat of a warning message.
- Our barricade tapes can be tied, stapled, or nailed in place.
- The tape consists of high visibility safety yellow polyethylene (plastic) with bold black letters.
- Indoor and Outdoor use.
- Tape Size
- 3in. x 1000 ft.
- Standard letter height
- Material Thickness
- 4 Mil Polyethylene.
- Tape Weight
- 4.5 lbs.
- Test Procedure
- ASTM-D-882, Method A.
- Specimen Conditions
- 73ºF / 50% R.H.
- Test Temperature
- Transverse Tensile Strength
- 2,100 psi.
- Longitudinal Tensile Strength
- 2,870 psi.