- Item #
- 2009 MUTCD Section 6E.03
Push Button activation and function control. Over 1 mile visibility when illuminated. Weight 2.1lb. Click the Data Sheet button to view user instructions.
Frequently Purchased Together
Hand Held LED Stop/Slow Sign Demonstration
At only 2.1lbs, the LED Stop/Slow Sign Paddle is light enough to be used for several hours at a time without much fatigue. It is the sign of choice for road construction crew. When you need to direct traffic during day and night settings, this LED paddle is your best option. Not only is it bright enough to see during the day, the night mode is the perfect solution for low visibility. This particular Hand-Held Stop-Slow Paddle has the following features:
- Highly reflective engineering grade prismatic sheeting
- 52 LEDs on both sides that automatically light up when the paddle is raised upright into the air
- 6″ tall lettering on both sides of the sign reading STOP and SLOW
- Two modes: constant illumination or flashing illumination (60 flashes/minute)
- 1 Wall charger
- 1 rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack (provides up to 12 hours of continuous flashing or up to 2 hours of being constantly lit)
- 1-year warranty
Learn all about the features and benefits of TrafficSign.com’s new Hand Held LED Stop/Slow Signs
Day & Night Time Views
- Constant, flashing (60/min)
- Over 12 hours continuous Flashing operation per charge
- Over 2 hours continuous Steady operation per charge
- Night Time Visibility
- Over 1 mile visibility when illuminated
- Push Button activation and function control
- Automatic 'tilt' shut off for power conservation
- Compliance [update_products.xlsx]Sheet1!$B$598
- RoHS Directive 2011/65/EU
- 2009 MUTCD Section 6E.03 Hand-Signaling Devices
- Battery Type
- Lithium Ion Battery Pack (1 Included)
- Battery Life
- 5+ Years
- Battery Charger
- USB wall charger included
- 2.1 lb.
- Handle Size
- Approximately 1½″ in diameter and 4½″ tall
The Sign Experts:
Do you have questions about which type of LED stop paddle is best for your needs? No matter the inquiry our knowledgeable customer service team can help you find exactly what you need and assist in the shopping experience.
Trusted by Thousands:
All across the nation, shoppers come to TrafficSign.com for their sign related needs. It has helped us earn tens of thousands of five-star reviews. Don’t just take our word for it though, read our customer testimonials to hear it from shoppers like you.
To help get your order from the web and to your door as quickly as possible, each in-stock item is processed and routed the same or next business day.
USA Made Products Since 1988:
We've been proudly serving customers since our New Jersey facility first opened in 1988 and continue to be recognized by our customers for exceptional service and eye for detail.
Need to return your LED Stop Sign Paddle? No problem. Please read our Return Policy for more information.
Looking for more detailed instructions?
Led Stop Sign Instructions PDF